Friday 29 June 2007

I finished it!

I finished the lace thingie, but I haven't woven in the ends and I haven't blocked it yet. I'm actually not quite sure how to blog silk, soak it in water, or is that a bad idea? Must google!



I love my kitchen gadgets, and I use all of them. Therefore real fun for me is getting a new kitchen gadget! Like the one in the middle of the window sill. I bought a Bosch kitchen machine!



The bread I had a picture of yesterday was made with it. It is amazing! It feels like cheating, baking bread without all the hard work. We named it KingKong. We thought it had to have the name of a really strong person (Billie Jean King :D she's the coolest!) and somehow we ended up with KingKong... Yeah... All things have names... The food processor next to kitchen machine is called HakkeSnittePiskeFløde, and the bread baking machine is called WrumWrum.