Friday 31 August 2007

Food n work

I normally don't like bread, but it's ok when it looks like this:



Carrot buns with filled with an avocado fromage fraise mixture. mMmmmm.

I've been really busy working, which means our living room table looks like this:



I don't know how other teachers do it, a few days of teaching and I have gathered an enormous amount of papers I can hardly carry around with me any more... It also means I have to get up at 6 o'clock in the morning on the days when I teach at 8. Urgh. And I'm not a morning person...

What you also can see on the previous picture is a new book I'm reading, Ali Smith: The Accidental. I just started reading it after someone recommended it. So far it's really good. I have high hopes!

A good thing about getting up at ffs o'clock in the morning is, that sometimes it is so beautiful outside:



Well that's it for today!