Sunday 12 August 2007

I'm back @_@ !

So where has she been, u might ask. Camping! Here:



I had only been to Sweden one time before, so I was very much looking forward to it. I took one gazillion pictures of course. Sweden is so beautiful, there is still real nature, and even driving on the motorway is nice, as there is lots of trees to be seen and not many cars:



We didn't drive all the way to Askersund the first day, but instead stopped at another camping site, halfway along the Vättern. When I read this book, Marilynne Robinson: Housekeeping, I had a hard time imagining a lake that was big enough for a train to disappear into it, without it being found again. I should have read the book after the camping trip. Vättern is so big that u drive for hours along its shore. Wow.

The first camping site had some spectacular views:





The sunset was amazing:




More pictures tomorrow!