Thursday 2 August 2007

Sockyarn, books, comments and more!

I tried again. And failed... I just cannot leave a comment on Berlin's Whimsy's blog, and it also seems impossible on Bethany's. Grrrr. Well, lets move on to sockyarn instead! Whenever I'm in Germany I buy sockyarn, as I haven't found any good place in Copenhagen yet. Any suggestions anyone? In walking distance from my parents house there is this shopping mall with a huge Famila Shop, and a few small shops. One of the small shops is the perfect sochyarn shops. They get new colours every month! Well, here is what I bought:



From left to right it is: 1 Regia Galaxy, 1 Regia Mosaik, 1 Opal Neon, 1 Regia Square. I am especially in love with the Regia Galaxy, as it uses pooling for pattern. How cool is that, deliberate pooling! I love pooling btw, never understood people trying so hard to avoid it.


I also bought a book:



And got some new ones from the library. I finished reading Harry Potter 7, and I L O V E I T! I couldn't stop reading, and of course now I'm just sad it's all over :-(. I also finished reading Marilynne Robinson's Housekeeping, which is fantastic in an entirely different way. She uses such a wonderful language, so short and precise.