Monday 12 November 2007

Aaaaaa food!

I'm still waiting for books from the library. I start to think it's strange, did they change something, so that you can only get books a few times a month, some type of economising? o.O ?

Yesterday we ate the first real christmassy food. A salad of duck breast with pears, celery, almonds and pomegranate, with a dressing of gravy, ketchap manis, apple cider vinegar and pomegranate puree.
This combined with a potato gratin tasted like heaven!.







I haven't used pomegranates so much in food before, but together with some fat foot they are wonderful.



When I feel like a quick and fresh tasting dessert I often make this: Greek Yoghurt (YES, 10 percent fat, anything else is not good enuff :p ), an orange, lots of sugar and finally some chocolate sprinkled on top.