Friday 15 February 2008

Knitting and fire and more

I made some delicious hummus a few days ago, and because i put some olive oil with paprika powder on top of it, it looked nice too, unlike the pure baby puke colour it normally has.



I finshed the shadow knit shawl, and here is what it says on the other end:



So when people see me, they think I'm just wearing a pretty shawl, when in reality I'm brainwashing their minds with subtle linux messages :)

I also started a new pair of socks (of course):



Made from another version of the Opal Hunderwasser yarn I used before.

In more serious, and less knitting or cooking related news, yesterday evening a car burned outside our window, like all over Copenhagen, and the whole of Denmark actually. I took a picture of the sad remains of that car today: