Saturday 22 November 2008

Random post

Because I am way too lazy today, this will be a post with random topics in random order.

Lets start with the most important stuff, tho. Food. Spaghetti Carbonara, mMmmm really SO good!



And now to the second most important topic... More food. I did read about 300+ duck breast recipes, without finding exactly what I was looking for. So I made my own, and it was very close to perfect! I know the picture doesn't look that good, but it tasted like something very close to heaven. The thing is, I don't like duck pink, I like it the melting on tongue type of way. Inspired by a few recipes I cooked it in chicken broth for an hour or so, let it cool, and then browned it on a pan. The chicken/duck broth was reduced until almost nothing, and then used in the sauce. So good.




And then there are flowers and SNOW!





And blocking!